How to solve the small font problem in Internet Explorer

Use this trick to change font sizes on webpages in real time.
    Works on firebird and other webbrowsers too.

- Go to any webpage

- Click on the page (not on a link in the page)

- Hold CTRL and roll up and down your mousewheel

Hint: This trick works here too!!!

have fun! =)
    --------------------Hardware Specifications--------------------
    --CPU: Q6600 @ 3.6 GHZ --Mobo: P5K Deluxe --RAM: 8gig --HDD: 256GB SSD +1TB+1.5TB+3TB+500GB+2x150Raptor raid 1 = ~6.4TB --Vidcard: Radeon 4870 --PSU: TT Toughpower 1250W.
    --------------------cooling Specifications--------------------
    --Case: Cooler Master Stacker 830 --Watercooling rig: Corsair H50 (sealed kit) --Fan setup 8 X 120mm fans: 1 on HD's, 5 blowing on mobo, 2push/pull on radiator.
    --------------------Miscelaneous Links--------------------
    My HeatWare, My folding statistics,

I've been discovered this but didn't think it was that important...good post though not flaming
    AMD Athlon XP 2.1 GHz
    1gig pc3200 hynix & generic
    120GB samsung HD
    48X DL Lightscribe
    A7V8X-LA (Kelut)

well ive been trying to figure this out for years, and i just figured it out.... lol

im like... why the hell are my internet explorer font sizes changing randomly? and today i was screwing around and figured it out
    --CPU: Q6600 @ 3.6 GHZ --Mobo: P5K Deluxe --RAM: 8gig --HDD: 256GB SSD +1TB+1.5TB+3TB+500GB+2x150Raptor raid 1 = ~6.4TB --Vidcard: Radeon 4870 --PSU: TT Toughpower 1250W.
    --Case: Cooler Master Stacker 830 --Watercooling rig: Corsair H50 (sealed kit) --Fan setup 8 X 120mm fans: 1 on HD's, 5 blowing on mobo, 2push/pull on radiator.

10 Year Badge
    Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    I knew about that ever since i started using Firebird from Mozilla. Mozilla Firebird lets you get the font till a single letter fills up your screen hehe. So i guess Firebird is the winner of enlarging fonts on sites. ^^
    MSI P7N-SLI
    Intel Q6600 @ stock speed
    4GB (2x2GB) Corsair DDR2 800
    896MB nVidia GTX260
    OCZ GameXStream 700W
    NEC-3550A BURNER
    12x BTC DVD-ROM
    1TB Seagate SATA HDD

Heat at sup3rcarrx7

Amongst many other things.

I dont even use internet explorer anymore, i infact deleted all but one internet explorer link just so that i dont accidentally click on it one day.

10 Year Badge
    Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    Originally posted by blackjackel
    Amongst many other things.

I dont even use internet explorer anymore, i infact deleted all but one internet explorer link just so that i dont accidentally click on it one day.
    There's really a way to remove IE from your computer? I thought it's like integrated into XP though. =/
    MSI P7N-SLI
    Intel Q6600 @ stock speed
    4GB (2x2GB) Corsair DDR2 800
    896MB nVidia GTX260
    OCZ GameXStream 700W
    NEC-3550A BURNER
    12x BTC DVD-ROM
    1TB Seagate SATA HDD

Heat at sup3rcarrx7

Originally posted by sup3rcarrx8

There's really a way to remove IE from your computer? I thought it's like integrated into XP though. =/
    I think he said he just got rid of the shortcuts. I deleted them all too so it's just in the IE folder (in Program Files), unfortunatly I havn't taken the time to re-do the associations with some programs so when I open up links in some apps it brings up IE
    As far as I know there isn't a way to get completly rid of it, and if there is it's with some serious work (like those Windows 98 Lite and XP Lite OSs might not have them - thats a lot of work).

On the original post; I am right with Sophisticated. The thing is, the feature annoys me more than it does anything, because with FireFox I get the font I want all the time and I accidentally change it
    .................................................. ......................Just too busy with life
    ...........................................Team.32.Mentor........................................RED.BELT.Ubercloxx0r
    ..............................You.should.always.keep.an.open.mind.help.can.be.found.in.the.most.unlikly.places.
    .....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
    .................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
    ....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
    ...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
    ............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
    AKA:supaiku
    .................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!

Internet explorer is part of the windows shell.

You can NEVER delete internet explorer without deleteing windows explorer (which has the start button, desktop shortcuts, etc).

With that said, you can get rid of windows explorer, and then IE would go with it.

You would simply replace it with one of the many premade shells out there that are way more efficient than windows explorer, but your desktop icons etc would work differently as it is a different shell.