Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Angry I Hate People!!!!!

quess what!

some jackhole broke into my house and stole my computer and my home audio system (valued around 5K) freaking ******es me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

thats not all they destroyed my back door and took all my CDS and DVDs

this happened when i was visiting my friend in logan.

man if i find out who did this this they will suddenly find themself a UNIC!!!!!!

these type of people need to be tooken out and tortured!!!!!

I lost over 10K worth of MY stuff.!!!!

ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz
    X-Mystique DDL Surround Soundcard 7.1
    Harman Kardon AVR 135 | JBL E30 Pair | BIC F3 Center | Dayton Reference 12" 4cu ft box
    Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    G. Skill DD3 1600 8gb
    EVGA 670 GTX | Asus VE248H 24" Widescreen LCD
    Corsair 750TX 750w PSU

Could be worse; you could've been home and they could have killed you before they took your stuff. Sorry to hear about your loss but remember, it's material stuff that you can replace, especially if you're insured. I can't begin to imagine the rage you're feeling right now but it'll get better; it always does.

~THT

oh well shiat happens , s'ok, remember, you bring in like 2-3k/mnth you said, so in 3month you'll have everything back. maybe this time you'll invest some some type of security system huh ?

ya i know....

it just really tickes me off that someone cant work for there stupid things that they want and that they have to resort to burglery!!!

but i guess i will see if my insurance will cover it (i have anti theft insurance covarage on my house)
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz
    Harman Kardon AVR 135 | JBL E30 Pair | BIC F3 Center | Dayton Reference 12" 4cu ft box
    Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    G. Skill DD3 1600 8gb
    Corsair 750TX 750w PSU

Originally posted by shard
    ya i know....

it just really tickes me off that someone cant work for there stupid things that they want and that they have to resort to burglery!!!

but i guess i will see if my insurance will cover it (i have anti theft insurance covarage on my house)
    Be sure to report it stolen. You may get it back. But I know the feeling. Ive had my BH5 stolen from me out of my dorm room

i did about an hour ago. but i think it was out of towners or something.
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz
    Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    G. Skill DD3 1600 8gb
    Corsair 750TX 750w PSU

i did about an hour ago. but i think it was out of towners or something.

A lot of the times its people that know you in one way or another and know what valueables you have, and your schedule that you were going to be out of the neighborhood at this time. Not saying its your friends or anything, just somone who may have been in your house at least once.
    but ya, it can totally be random too.

ya i know....

Hey, why pay for it when you can get it for free - and then sell it.....

unfortunatly as long as people keep buying "hot" items their will always be people who will steal. demand....... - not to mention those who do it for just wanting it.

,`, Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part ,`,
    ,`, The trouble with life is theres no background music ,`,
    ,`, Life isnt short, you're just dead for too long,`,

I know it's hard but you need to be thankful for what you didn't lose. If you had theft insurance I wouldn't worry about it. Just let the insurance pay for everything.

You can pay for burglary alarm or you can build a fake alarm that goes off to scare them away.
    Team 32 Contributor.

You're insurance will definitely cover it. You did file a police report correct? That would be an important and good thing to do.

What city do you live in that this happened? I live in Layton btw

i live in tremonton, permanoob. but ya i just got back from the police station (i live a block away from the station). but my dad's friend that was potroling the street last night said he thought he saw something. right now the cops are outside checking for footprints and fingerprints.

hopefully they catch the guy, im not really ****ed off about the stuff, but i more mad about the fact that someone broke into my house and invaded my property. what will it be next time (if it happens.) will the try to kill me? or will i end up killing them? just makes me mad!!

(did yu know that it is not against the law to kill a home invader?)
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz
    Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    G. Skill DD3 1600 8gb
    Corsair 750TX 750w PSU

In Texas you can shoot a person for just stepping on your property...no questions asked.

Just Freeze It
    Originally posted by VaTechHokies
    In Texas you can shoot a person for just stepping on your property...no questions asked.
    In here if you can prove they had teh intention of harming you or your property you can kill them.

That is why I enjoy having a .357 sig about 3 feet from me.

if someone broke into my crib and took my rigs and i cought them in the act.... they would get severly beaten with whatever i can find, ie frying pan , sorry about the loss i hope the po po 's get em!

Originally posted by SK8
    if someone broke into my crib and took my rigs and i cought them in the act.... they would get severly beaten with whatever i can find, ie frying pan , sorry about the loss i hope the po po 's get em!
    Ide have to agree, i wouldnt kill them, tourture then letting them go would be much more satisfying.

Sorry to here about your loss man.
    C2D E6600:: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R :: Kingston HyperX PC2 6400 2x1024 @ 1.7 :: EVGA 8600GTS:: Seagate 250 7200.10:: Antec 900 :: Corsair 520HX

Heat-wur

Disabled
    Originally posted by DOHCrazy

tourture then letting them go would be much more satisfying.
    That is sick. No wonder the world is so f***ed up. If people would just rely on the judicial system, and didn't take matters into their own hands, the world would be alot better, and things like "invading other peoples houses, because you THINK they have a bomb in it" wouldn't happen. (allusion )

yea well this yea i cought the a** hole going through my stuff in gym class. So i see him doing it some im like ****. So i go up to him and yell out WHAT THE FU$K are u doing?!?!?! He looks at me and he's like uhhh.............and runs away. THe kid had my minidisc player in his hand but left it behind. I hate ppl that steal...:MAD: have a
    CPU: AmD XP 2500+ @ 200fsbx11= 2.2ghz
    CPU COOLING: SLK-900(A) lapped + TT Smart FAN 2
    RaM: MuSKIN Level 2 Pc 3500 @ 400mhz 2x256
    MoBo: AbIt NF7-S Rev 2
    POWER SUPPLY:Sparkle 400w
    GRAPHICS CARD:PowerColor R9700PRO
    PL
    Respect to the man in the ice cream van

That sucks. But it could have been much worse. My bro lost over 500k when his house got broken into. But they found the people when the police saw a 6'5 black guy riding a green CR50 that was reported stolen.

Originally posted by 9mmCensor
    That is sick. No wonder the world is so f***ed up. If people would just rely on the judicial system, and didn't take matters into their own hands, the world would be alot better, and things like "invading other peoples houses, because you THINK they have a bomb in it" wouldn't happen. (allusion )
    No, the world would not be better. Not at all. Most rapists get 6 months and then theyre back out on the street. Think about it. 6 months for an entire lifetime of pain. And that whole 10-20-life thing is a joke also. They rarely do that here. You shoot someone, you will probably get 10 years. And the whole time youre in jail, you just learn new things and all the criminals there you make friends with and then youre 10 times worse when you get out.

And there is a nice quote by one of my fav people. Henry Brisbon...

You'll never get me. I'll kill again. Then you'll have another long trial. And then I'll do it again.
    Even murderers know how bad the system is in the US. All they have to do is make one complaint and they will have to extend the trial. It's been done before.
    Last edited by Cerberus2k7; 05-27-04 at 04:20 PM.

Member of OCdriftingNinjas | You gotta' Fold if you wanna turn up the Heat
    Overclocking: My Anti-Drug. | Overclocking my body...one day at a time... | Black Belt Ubercloxx0r | You are the most ripped yo-yo'er I have ever seen. - Seven
    HTPC | i5 2500k@3.8 | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 | 16GB HyperX | GTX 460 1gb@845/1100 | 1.5TB | Silverstone LC10S-M | Corsair 500w

Originally posted by 9mmCensor

My beef with the judicial system is that someone can rape a girl, get 1-2 years, mean while Martha Stewart gets 20 years for selling stock. Tell me whats not right here.

In South Africa the judicial system is to screwed up that a murderer has MORE rights than the victims. What is the world comming to? Sorry about your loss man.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black edition @ Stock
    Asus M4A78T-E
    4GB Kingston DDR3 1333 @ Stock
    XFX 1GB HD-6850
    1TB Seagate 7200 & 1TB Hitachi 7200
    18.5" Benq LED LCD Monitor
    Coolermaster 750W GS
    Samsung DVD RW/Ram

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast