• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec TrueControl550

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tacoman667

I know this isn't the normal "Best buy you will see for a while!" thread, but I need a new control bay for this PSU. The 3.3V pot in the bay will not change the voltage lower or higher. Anyone know where I could possibly replace this item only? I tried unplugging the control bay all together but I got voltages 4+V below rated. Maybe there are seperate pots inside the PSU itself like other versions that I could play with? Can anyone help me out on this problem? Thanks in advance!

You might have to contact Antec for this...

If you don't find anything though I bet you could mod it and use your own controls. From what I understand the TruePower 550 can be modded into a TrueControl so I bet it can go the other way. But I am not realyl sure about this.

You can probably find a pot at Radio Shack that has the same values as the original. Solder that into place, and if it doesn't work it's not the control panel that's messed up. I don't know where you could find out what pot it uses though. Measuring it with a multimeter wouldn't work if it's broken.

Back