• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Ic7 Max Users Please Read And Reply

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darryl_D

umm here's a question i wanted to know... i was looking into getting the ic7 max 2 or max 3... (depending on dough) my question is this... upon startup do these boards have a cool looking start up screen or is still just that energy star label and stuff??? I mean does it have a screen like the asus boards and msi boards do when you start up or when you start up do you see that energy star label on the top right corner and it tells you all the information about hte computer on the left?

i nkow it might seem a bit unimportant.. but it's kinda important to me and will help me make my ultimate desicion as to what board to get...

thanks in advance

`My AI7 has that "cool screen". One thing to note, is that there is a BIOS setting to turn that screen on and off. I never saw the screen on my IC7, but the setting is default OFF in my IC7 BIOS. Maybe you can turn it on.

Ye...upon default it shows a big 'Intel P4 inside' logo, but you can easily turn that off and see all the precious information ;)

Very good board IMO. Great expansion options, good oc'er, looks cool (black pcb)

Back