Thread: reasonable psu

Registered

reasonable psu

the 520w version of this - http://www.super-flower.com.tw/quadruple_fan_psu.htm or any other psu that costs around 50 to 60 in the uk? who makes superflower power supplies?

for that kind of money i would get a Antec TruePower 430W for 64 from www.overclockers.co.uk or try and find a FSP one
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Winchester @ 250x10 = 2.5ghz 1.55V Cooled By XP-120 & YS-TECH FD1238 Fan
    MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum Edition
    Corsair XMS TwinX 1Gig 2x512Meg PC4400 Ram @ 416Mhz 2,2,2,6 1T
    Hercules 3D Prophet 9700NP 128Meg ( Bios Flashed To 9700Pro With VGA Sliencer )
    480Gig Hard Drive Space
    MSI 16x DVD Drive
    Artec 52x CD-RW Drive
    Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS
    Antec PlusView 1000AMG Metallic Gray Case
    Antec TruePower 550watt PSU ( New Version )
    Windows XP Pro SP1
    3DMark2001SE: 23014

4.9GHZ Of AMD Power For Overclockers.com Boinc Seti Team.

Currently on a silent vacation from overclocking.
    I believe SuperFlower is TTGI, a pretty good brand. Their 500+ watt models are very good, though would be beaten by a Fortron/Sparkle or Antec. If that's the best deal you can find go for it.

I heard somewhere that TTGI is also what Enermax uses or somthing, not totaly sure on that but if it is the case I wouldn't get it but others like Enermax (I hate them).
    I would still get a Fortron/Sparkel if you can find one.
    .................................................. ......................Just too busy with life
    ...........................................Team.32.Mentor........................................RED.BELT.Ubercloxx0r
    ..............................You.should.always.keep.an.open.mind.help.can.be.found.in.the.most.unlikly.places.
    .....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
    .................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
    ....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
    ...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
    ............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
    AKA:supaiku
    .................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!