• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is it dying

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drewthomas14

i have a 17mag monitor i got about a year ago. yesterday i was playing dod and i was messing with the brightness, and i then i noticed everything was really dark and shadowy. i reset the monitor to defaults and it was still like that . i thought it might be my vcard so i tried my sony monitor and it worked fine. i tried a few other games and whenever there are dark colors , you cant really see ,but the lighter colors look fine. is it time for a new monitor?

well then when ur done with ur threads plz go to your profile and delete ur subscription from them so they dont clog up the site.
thanx and its good to hear ur up and running good.

Clog up the site? Sorry, but I never unsubscribe from any of the threads I start or reply to. That way I know if someone brought back an older thread that I have replied to, because it is emailed to me.

syberspy@school said:
well then when ur done with ur threads plz go to your profile and delete ur subscription from them so they dont clog up the site.
thanx and its good to hear ur up and running good.

When did you become a mod?

Back