• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New BIG case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All pictures are at the bottom

Well, I finally got a couple more things done.

After looking over the pieces that were dry I noticed that a lot of them weren't very smooth, a lot of bumps. So I wet sanded most of them, a few turned out just fine. Here is the front panel that slides up and down on the case.
bz42

I got my shipment of fans in the mail. I never have used a 120mm fan before, and I have to say, they are a lot bigger than I thought. The hole I drilled was almost perfect. It is gonna look great in the case when it is mounted.
bz47

I dremeled out some holes for some switches I am going to install on the front panel. You won't see the mess I made of the holes, thankfully.
bz4j

And I finally cut out the 80mm fan grill on the top-back of the case. I went with straight lines. What do you guys think of it? I'm wondering if I should leave hole as is or the normal circular.
bz4o

Last edited:
jiggamanjb said:
I guess you push a button and it slides down all neat-like.

Let me know if you guys come across anything bigger. I'm just fed up with working in a small area. Bigger is better, isn't that what they say? :p

That thing's tiny.

Go with a CodeGen S-101

14 bays
Dual Power Supplies
4 fans on that back panel alone

I can fit my mobo, power supplies, drives, and (3) 1 gallon milk jugs in the case

THAT'S a case with room to spare

Nice work there. I like that lime green case on your tabel too.

By the way hom many of thos Abit NF& motherboards do you have :eek:

Im getting jelous

Thanks! Most of those boxes are from old builds that me and my roommate built for people. I think that we have a total of 5 of them we've used. All of those boxes now are filled with old mobos that we have broke :( And that green case is my roommate's comp. I'll see if I can get some pics on here of it.

updating outdated pic links

P15.JPG
stock
P16.JPG
stock

P21.JPG
priming
P22.JPG
"

P19.JPG
fan hole
P10.JPG