• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New BIG case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jiggamanjb

All pictures are at the end

I'm looking for the biggest case I can get for the least amount of money. Name brand doesn't matter, I'll be modding it anyway. I want to be able to get in there and climb around on the scaffolding! :attn: The best I've found so far has been http://store.yahoo.com/directron/880.html

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Now that is a BIG case. What is the deal with the hydraulic front panel on it?

Dubbin1 said:
Now that is a BIG case. What is the deal with the hydraulic front panel on it?

I guess you push a button and it slides down all neat-like.

Let me know if you guys come across anything bigger. I'm just fed up with working in a small area. Bigger is better, isn't that what they say? :p

The word "hydraulic" may be misleading to some users. It is actually a dampened fall. The push-button will cause the cover to go down automatically; however, you have to manually lift the cover up. from directron's site
So thats what hydraulic means. :) Couldnt be electric for 40 bucks
TheNewGuy

what in the world do you need a case that size for? are you going to put a beer fridge in there or something? :)

maybe watercooling huh?

The watercooling will be cooling the beer as well as the pc. :) Should be enough room for a 6-pack I think.

Don't remeber where I saw it but someone has to have a link for it. Its the cube, what ever its called. Its a big cube case, think putting 2 mid tower type cases right next to each other.

I mean you could fit watercoolin in nooooo problem at all, heck could probley fit a 12 paack in there also. It also had wheels on the bottom too.

Drop-Top said:
jigga what kind of WC'in you doing?

Swiftech MCW6000-A
Black Ice Micro II Radiator
Via 1300 Pump
Bay-Rez

just waiting for half of the stuff to get in stock at the website's that i'm ordering from

1/2 OD tubing all around - Home Depot brand, same with clamps. Probably throw in a little blue UV dye too.
I attached a pic of the setup that I'm thinking about going with. Some small mods to the case and it will work. The areas that I scratched off are just other thoughts I had, so never mind those.

Attachments

• inside2.JPG
    inside2.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,563
Back