• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Y Does My Screen Shake!!!???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCFreek14

my screen shakes back and forth unless my refresh rate is on 60...is there ne way to fix this, like thru the VC drivers or something, or is the moniter just dieing.

PCFreek14 said:
my screen shakes back and forth unless my refresh rate is on 60...is there ne way to fix this, like thru the VC drivers or something, or is the moniter just dieing.

maybe you got a fan too close..i have seen this one...keep any ac motors or devices AWAY from your monitor

nope i dont have ne thin by it. but i will keep that in mind for future reference

I have an old monitor that does the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's just because the monitor is old and small.

i know that the refresh rates are supported....it shakes at every refresh rate except 60 (ex. 70-120) when its on a resolution over 1024x768. its a 19" trinitron and was made in 2000

Back