• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Replacement Spray Paint tips???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

engjohn

any one know where I can find replacement tips for a spray paint can. Most come with the typical round pattern of spray, I am lookin for a Fan type spray...

Attachments

• fan spray.bmp
    75.6 KB · Views: 667
Look for a skateboarding shop like:
Val Surf
22864 Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
PH: 818-225-8177

They may not have what you're looking for, but most likely they can point you in the right direction.

Over here most shops like that also sell spray paint cans and different kinds of caps.

Most likely you want one of these: Gold Dots, German Outlines 2, German Outlines (world's most popular and precise cap), NY Thins.

Take the can with you, so you'll be sure it'll fit (1 cap will probably cost $0.50 or less).

**EDIT** If you can get your hands on an injection needle you could make one yourself. (I used to do that when I was young, I've yet to see anyone beat those extremely thin lines (Less than 1/4 Inch)).

**EDIT 2** You might need to practice a bit when you're going to use a needle, as you need to move pretty fast.

Last edited:
Try searching for caps on ebay. A lot of grafitti artists sell them in bulk. I know that I can get a selection of 50 caps, assorted ny-styles (fats, thins, etc...) for 10 bux. Other than that, try grafitti websites that will try and sell them.

I sell graffit supplies to any one in the us...the only good graffit product supplier i in canada..i bought from them wholesale and still have plenty to go around I also carry professional quality spray paint that makes krylon look like watercolors....

Back