• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I bailed on you guys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
clash said:
You made the wise choice. Ya can't tell me that if money was no object, that everyone here would not be running the faster Intel...

i have got the money somewhere here :p but im saving for a holiday :D but i wouldnt go intel anyway *Too much of a AMD Fanboy :D :thup: :beer: *

Hold your head in shame, and when you come crawling back to AMD we "Promise" we will not be too hard on you... LOL j/k Intel will treat you right with the right combination of memory and such. Good luck. Have fun and post back your results..

Tis a shame it is. No worries tho as us AMD users are generally a calm bunch of people readily accepting intel users when the realise the error in their ways :p

Have fun man.

JT

No cookie for you now! :p

Stop back in here once in awhile, to see what you're missing ;)

Have fun with the new rig.

Yarr! The Darkblueside got to you eh? j/k

Intels are better at somethings I just hope you'll have as much fun overclocking it tho.

Like some of the other guys in here wouldn't get an intel even if I had the money and I did. I still went with my NF7-S and AXP-M, it's just cool to bring something different to the table when ppl ask you what kinda computer do you have?

Don't worry guys, he'll come crawling back after he realizes what he has done. He'll want to get the performance he used to have back.

Congrats on your new system, you'll enjoy it for sure.
[whisper]It'll be a nice upgrade, too[/whisper]

Heheheh now im gonna rape that 3dmark03 score you got there Gautam = ) My CPU is no longer holding me back. I know the Wings of Fury test depends on the CPU mostly, so imagine a intel @ 3.4 w/1ghz fsb! w00t!

You'd need it at 3.7-3.8ghz at least to touch me, lol. The only thing that's keeping me from wasting my old score is my waterblock's missing screw. :mad: :bang head:

Gautam said:
You'd need it at 3.7-3.8ghz at least to touch me, lol. The only thing that's keeping me from wasting my old score is my waterblock's missing screw. :mad: :bang head:
Atleast you have your waterblock, I've been waiting 2 weeks for mine to come in from Canada:(.

Back