Living in Baltimore/Studying in Bloomington, IN

Cooling differences between the IceBerq4 and Iceberq?

I was just wondering if it's worth it to spend the money on the the Iceberq4 or just go for a normal old Iceberq. I'm replacing a passive heatsink for the NF2 IGP northbridge. The only reason I'm going with one of these sinks is because I need a very very low profile size. So, would I see any difference between the two? Or should I just spend the extra $5 and get the Iceberq4?

Thanks
    MY HEATWARE 27-0-0
    Main Rig: M4A79T-Deluxe, AMD 720, 2GB OCZ 1333, Radeon 4870 1GB, 2x Seagate 7200.12 RAID 0. Mods:PSX-Modded Laptop Dock Mini PC

If it's only $5 extra, why not?
    It's not like you'd be losing your college fund over it or anything

Quote Originally Posted by violineb
    I was just wondering if it's worth it to spend the money on the the Iceberq4 or just go for a normal old Iceberq. I'm replacing a passive heatsink for the NF2 IGP northbridge. The only reason I'm going with one of these sinks is because I need a very very low profile size. So, would I see any difference between the two? Or should I just spend the extra $5 and get the Iceberq4?

Thanks
    Go for the iceberq4. If you're ordering from newegg, the one with the blue light costs the same as without.
    . 3570k / 7970 / 16gb .

Currently on a silent vacation from overclocking.
    The Iceberq 4 is made primarily for VGA cooling during the late GeForce4 era/early Radeon 9x00 era. It is big and may not fit on all NB's without mods.

The Iceberq was made as a combination chipset/VGA cooler during the GeForce2/3 era. It looks like the stock Abit cooler. I have one on my chipset and it works just fine.