• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mounting holes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNewGuy143

Hi guys, im in the process of buying a new motherboard and processor. I thought the DFI *NF2 ULTRA* INFINITY Motherboard had them but on the photos ive seen it looks like it doesnt. So does it have the holes. I really wanted that board but looks like im gonna go with abit.
TheNewGuy

Mine does. If you get a abit or a dfi you should be happy either way. I have 2 abit's and 1 dfi I like them both I run the dfi in my primary and I like it the best.

Ive emailed the guy from bigfootcomputers(the place ill order my stuff from heres what i got :
Hi Sir,
Thank you for visiting with us. The DFI *NF2 ULTRA* INFINITY Motherboard does not have the four holes your looking for, it just has the tabs on the Socket.
The ABiT NF7-S v2.0 Nforce2 SKTA 400FSB Motherboard has the four holes fyi. I hope I've been helpful.

Thanks as always for considering bigfootcomputers.com.

Regards,
I dont know why you have holes and he tells me that tough.
TheNewGuy

Back