• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

should i do this ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CandymanCan

Disabled
Im getting impatient and iwant an A64 system bad.

I have $117 right now, i was thinking should isell these parts in my current pc.

1.) The 2500+ for $40
2.) The 2x256mb Pc2700 Sammy's (the store said either $27 for each or $40 for each dpeneding if i got them at his store and i did so i should get $40 each)
3.) Abit NF7-S $50
4.) ATi 9700pro $60 and borrow my brother 9700pro since he uses my computer al the time cuss his system sux

If i do all this i will have enough money to buy the A64 3000+ mobile clawhammer, and the MSI K8N NEO platinum.

Or should i wait 2-3 weeks because by that time I'll have enough money saved up and i can give my current pc to my brother so he can get off playing gameson my pc all the time

that's a pretty good system, and unless you want to make some money off of it to pay for the upgrade you should keep it

Well if it was me I would hang in there and save and have both up and running:) Who the hell and am trying to kid if I have something in my mind I would sell my first born to get it( Well maybe 2nd born) first one behaves to well:D just kidding ;)

Thecoolest, but im tired and bord wiht my current system i want something new socket A is old and well boring to me

lol milk

well, if its boring for you, and you want something new, and can afford it, specially if you sell your old parts then go for it!

BTW, YGPM ;)

i will buy your old parts for but the memory. i will pay you 150 for chip mobo and vid card. i will pay with paypal

Sorry manny, but this is not the place for buying/selling. if you want to contact him send him a PM. I put DIBS on the vid card before you tho ;)

Back