• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to put extra hs on abit nf7 v2.0?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drewthomas14

i cut up some hs's for my mosfets and i have an extra little one. im going to do the vdd mod , and i remember there are some voltage chips that get hot , but i searched and cant find pics of which ones. any help would be great, i remember a pic of a board with hs's all over. i still have a few more to cut up if i need extra.

i think your talking about the plls they are near the mosfets, try searching the forums i remember seeing a pic of them somewere. They are the rectangular chips near the mosfets(i think).

devilscow22 said:
i think your talking about the plls they are near the mosfets, try searching the forums i remember seeing a pic of them somewere. They are the rectangular chips near the mosfets(i think).
yes sir , that's exactly what im talking about. i tried a search before , but didnt come up with anything. im gonna search again though.

Back