• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Starting my Clearcase&watercooling Project any suggestions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very impressive so far - presumably you will strengthen the joins mechanically rather than just glueing them? Or is that going to be strong enough - I can't tell from just a pic :cool:

Just noticed, that looks like a DD cube in the background - aren't they just the worst thing to have to attach a fan to? :D

Spur..you ought to attach that DD cube from side to side like Rob. Dont suck hot air or blow hot air into your case when you can simply pull it from side to side. Great idea Rob!

actually guy's it's a BECooling Aquacoil and it was simple to attach the fan, they give you a Shroud type to screw to.
I still need to glue and water seal, it seems very sturdy now
but Im not even close to finished, I need to bevel the edges still
make the rack for the CD rom, HD, Floppy, ect.
Then I'll see if further strengthening is needed.

As far as the hot air, The base is separate from the case so no hot air is going in the case. I still have so much work to do on it.
and not enough time :)
Im having a lot of fun, but I have little time this week to work on it. :(

Thanks Guys for the input:D

hey Iggy,
It's some kind of Acrylic glue I got when I purchased the acrylic
sheet, Im also using Aquarium Sealant.
You have to put the sealer on both places to be joined let sit for a few minutes then bond together.

Man that is what i call extreme. That thing looks ausome. What did you cut the lexan with or plexiglass. Thats nice!!!!!!!

Back