• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does the ai7 come with a case badge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darryl_D

i know the ic7 models come with case badges, my question is had abit decided to include case badges with all of their motherboards? Specifically, does abit include a case badge with their ai7?

F no! Made me soo mad too. Of course I already have a nice custom made badge that I had to get off Ebay back when I bought my BD7II.

They do a nice job packaging it though:) When you open the box there are 2 smaller white boxes with the name "Abit" on them, one containing the books, the other containing the accessories. It looks nice..

i have yet to find a case badge spiffy enough to adorn to my comp. im actually not too much of a fan of the abit logo, i think i'd prolly go with a radeon or a p4 badge.

aww man i was hoping!!!! looks like i'm going to get the ic7 series then! it sucks sooo much because abit is such a good manufacturer of motherboards, i want to rock their name somewhere on my rig! I wonder why they haven't decided on case badges?

Back