• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

http://www.performance-pcs.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drewthomas14

http://www.performance-pcs.com
i just ordered a 24-20pin adapter cable for my psu. it was $15 , but that's just as expensive as anywhere else. plus it's sleeved. they have a very good reseller ratings. i ordered in the late afternoon today , and already have had 3 updates on the status of my order , including a shiping confirmation number from usps. i will see when it gets here, but so far they are a 10/10 . i think i might start buying cooling stuff from them instead of svc.

they also accept paypal. :clap: and they have a lot of good stuff, more than svc, including panaflow fans instock :attn:

Last edited:
twump said:
says you. svc has been great to me and many other people.

It has also screwed up for many people, and yes, I did say that. Me posting it is usually a sign of that.

Beating a dead horse, but...www.frozencpu.com for your cooling needs. Seriously, they have unmatchable service and stock a ton of great parts. Can be pricey, but they are definitely worth it.

uh frozencpu is the crappiest site ever. they sold me a broken sleeved vantec psu, none of the fans spin, and they refused to take it back, or give me a new one. ****ed me out of 170 bucks

whoa this site even sells pc and power cooling psu's . i still cant get over how fast they shipped though(less than 4 hrs after i ordered). i got updates everystep of the way. it's newegg quality. with svc , i get the product before it supposedly even ships. iirc the reseller rating is close to 10 for this site.

edit:
yep just check the link reseller rating for peformance-pcs

drewthomas14 said:
i just ordered a 24-20pin adapter cable for my psu. it was $15 , but that's just as expensive as anywhere else. plus it's sleeved. they have a very good reseller ratings. i ordered in the late afternoon today , and already have had 3 updates on the status of my order , including a shiping confirmation number from usps. i will see when it gets here, but so far they are a 10/10 . i think i might start buying cooling stuff from them instead of svc.

they also accept paypal. :clap: and they have a lot of good stuff, more than svc, including panaflow fans instock :attn:

I have also ordered alot of parts from them and never had any trouble.They do have alot of the hard to find stuff.They seem to take that extra step for you and in my book thats what I look for in an on-line store.

performance-pcs has provided good service the couple of times i've ordered from them. i wouldn't be amazed because they give you updates like the other person posted cause i think that should be 'standard' from all resellers. sleeving wise they do a good job based on what i saw with my friend's psu but i don't know about paying that much for it. frozencpu charges even more and is NOT worth it to pay that much more. i bought a lot of techflex from them (p-pcs), sleeved it myself, and my unit looks the same. the vinyl dye service is great also for those non-diyers.

-b0bby

Performance-PCs is a really great site. I ordered my VGA silencer there as well as some sleeved fans. One of the fans had a cracked blade and they sent me a new one the next day! :D

As for SVC and FrozenCPU...

SVC has also screwed me over. Ordered some CCFLs, they were the wrong brand. Didnt really care about that, but I ordered more and they were the wrong color! I called them up about it and they said that I put red CCFLs in my shopping cart instead of blue ones yet when I look at my recept, it shows blue! They werent very helpful.

FrozenCPU: I ordered from them a while back and the service was really great. Ordered quite a few things from them in the past actually, but since recently, they have been slipping big time ever since they came under new managment.

ty for the tip!
ive never heard of this company but the prices look good and ive been hearing rumblings about frozencpu.com also. not good to see a well known good company floundering with customers.

Performance-pcs is AWESOME! I ordered my whole custom Antec PSU sleaved the way I wanted it and it was shipped exactly to spec without a hiccup. Also ordered my CPU heatsink from there and I originally ordered a slk-900A and the were out of stock so they e-mailed me and asked me if I wanted the slk-947u for the same price! I was like DAMN, hellz yeah! And I've also ordered countless fans and wires from them all sleaved to perfection and wonderful customer service. performance-pcs.com gets my vote!

Oh yeah, SVC is cool too;)

i love how as soon as i order, its shipped out within a 1/2 hour!

definitley shopping at performance-pcs from now on. svc has screwed up too many orders for me.

Back