• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FTP needed for stats team...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Hey all...

Tim- Cray MP has been providing FTP support for the team, but being out of town a lot this time of year the site is not always avialable...

Anybody want to donate a little FTP space for the team to pass a few spreadsheets, graphics & HTML pages???

Your help would REALLY be appreciated!!!

Even though it may be a while longer, it doesn't have to go past Tim's return (unless whomever wants to continue .. :)

Thanks... some one

I have my own FTP running...It has all the maps and such for the UT [Oc]clan... I just made a Seti folder feel re to place whatever sheets you need, the site is always up (its a seti machine) and has alot of room on it...Kris check your email

Here is the link

Last edited:
Thanks Tim...

It looks like Chris has a bit more room & I'll probably resonably use 15-25Mb... So [Oc]acaridans & I will set it up...

Happy hunting!!!

When my ftp is working, I'd be glad to donate space!

Unfortunately my isp has been blocking ports, so I don't know how reliable it would be!
I'm glad there were plenty of offers of space before mine!

I need a less resrictive isp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back