• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RAM modules??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4EyeGuy

Registered
hi,
i am currently in the process of replacing my ram and i was offered kingmax memory or jetram memory... as i have never heard of jetram... i am wondering if they are any good??

thx for the replies,

Hi 4EyeGuy,
I know Kingmax Brand and are really very good, you are speaking probably of the tiny BGA mem modules Pc133 or better the Pc150.
About the Jetram, well it's the first time that I hear this Brand, I can't say if they're good or not.

I hope it helps you ;)

well it hepls a bit, but i need to buy 512MB, and kingmax here has only 256 modules.... do i lose anything when i get 2 256Mb modules instead of one 512MB??
well that's the only problem left... because kingmax is probably is a better memory

Comparing a configuration with one and two mem modules of the same kind, the first generally permit higher Fsb then the other, so all depends by the spec of the Jetram, if good like Kingmax, it's the way to go ;)

Back