• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$^&#$%&$%^&$%^

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
Got my new Maxtium dually P2 board in to run these old 350s on yesterday and the damn thing hangs during the BIOS update. Bye bye SETI cruncher #6 :[

I'll be sending it off tomorrow and should have another back by middle of next week though. Other P2 350 chip wasn't going to be here until today anyways. Was still looking forward to firing it up with NT4.0...I just love old PCs...

Sorry to hear it..Id have to say I have a love for the older machines as well, there just getting so cheap

And for a good laugh I found a 133 in the trash with 16mb or ram and it works...LOL...now all I need is another HD

That's just how my grandpa found my 8088 here! Somehow, he found this 8088 in a dumpster (monitor and all I think...) and took it home. It's now in my room, not crunching SETI. Can't find an 8088 compatible version of the code!

Sorry about the dualy.... That's really sad.

Master of aincient computers....
JigPu

To bad about the machine.

I've got enough 8088 chips to paint them up and make a decorative chess set. There's little point in messing with them, I would't try too hard to get that 8087 chip you want JigPu, even free it isn't worth the money.

Back