• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I team conections in win 2k??????? Yes its me again!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fingers

Registered
I used a little prog in win ME called Midpoint. This allowed me to team 2 seperate dial up cons (64k isdn) and get 128k.

I use freeserve and they cant multibond my connection (for free that is).

But it seems this dont work now with win2k?

Any ideas would be great.

Click Start-->Help and then in the Search field type MULTILINK. You will get several listings but the one you want says "Configuring multiple device dialing". This will get you started in setting up multilinking in Win2K. It has the software already available for you to use built into it.

Jon are you talking about multibonding using 1 dial up conn to give me 128k? I cant get that with my isp it only gives me 64k.

I hope you get my drift and are pointing me in the right direction but I can see my way. All i can see inthe help files are how to multibond on 1 dial up.

I am trying to use 2 sepperate 64k dail up conns together then team them into 128k.

http://www.midcore.com/

This is the programme I was using with a 9x sys. If anyones interested its a handy little prog if your on isdn and your isp cant give you 128k.

I just cant get it configured with win2k.

having cut my teeth with a 9x system 2k is just so so different.

Back