• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Join team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bodezafa

Have you seen this stolen Quad? Stolen in Omaha,Ne
Just a few questions.:confused:
1. If I join the seti team will the wu's I have allready compleated get credited to the team or will I have to start at the bottom?
2.Any wu's done after I join the team will they go strictly to the team or will they also count towards my totals with SETI :confused:

bodezafa said:
1. If I join the seti team will the wu's I have allready compleated get credited to the team or will I have to start at the bottom?
2.Any wu's done after I join the team will they go strictly to the team or will they also count towards my totals with SETI :confused:

When you join, all your WU's follow you to the team. WU's that you accumulate are credited to your personal stats, AND calculated into the team total.

Join OC seti team - we are the Hottest team going in Seti, with the greatest bunch of crunchers.

bodezafa said:

Noticed that you joined the team. Welcome to the best team in Seti@Home.

Back