• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yo Chawken/ off topic :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So are you making those for everybody on the site or somethin? Whew - having two of those side by side really makes the screen choppy while scrolling:eek:

Rottys-R-Us said:
I was going to e-mail this to you but you don't take them from here.

R we not good enough? HEHE J/K :eek:

Looks really good. Actually I was going to ask if anyone could animate my avatar. What I was looking for was the star burst on the end of the staff to explode out. How possible is that?
I really appreciate the effort Rottys.

Try talking to Maestro he made my avatar... I love it I'm sure he can do wonders with your image.. Give him a while though he currently has like 10 requests, lol People are swamping him, since he added the post to general discussion asking if anyone wanted a avatar.. p.s. all he wants in return is for you to put in your signature that he made your avatar as a payment :D Seems resonable to me considering how much work goes into it..
Good luck!!

Back