• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S CPU Temps...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks!
It always a lot easier to read stuff when it is linked, instead of having to search all over for something that I've never seen before. :)

clocker2 said:
I'm not trying to rag on you, but even that is hard to swallow.
Room ambient of 74-77F is about 23-25C.
A full load temp only 2-3C higher than room ambient would be extraordinary.
Yup, that is wat i read from MBM 5 and i also has thermalstast came with case.
Right now, I was ruuning Prime from last nite . MY room temp is 82 -83 = 27C ?, system temp is 32C ( from MBM), and the indicator on the case is 90 91F. and my CPU temp is 51C. => THIS IS LOAD TEMPS.
And yes my sys temp is close to ambiemt temp. That is wat I got all the time even at nite when it is cold down. If you want I can take picture for you all to see.
There are couple degree dif. Because I belive that I had created good air-flow in my case => 3 intakes and 3 exhauts. :burn:

Updating: Ok, I have stoped prime about 20 mins and here is wat i'm getting.
Same room temp around 82F ( from DMM). MBM 5 says 29C and the indicator from case is 89F = 31? So I guese there are 2 dif degrees from MBM5 and hardware probe in the case.

Last edited:
Back