• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joined team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the BEST Seti team around.. Glad to have you with us.. Just make sure you please the Seti gods and Crunch 24/7 :p

Crunch On!!!!

bodezafa said:
I joined the team and brought 1.040 years with me:cool:

Welcome to the team, we need all the help we can get if we want to make the top 25 by new years. Are you running the screen saver or the command line client? What is your system? We can help you crunch FASTER !!!! :D

Re: Re: Joined team

Basher said:

Welcome to the team, we need all the help we can get if we want to make the top 25 by new years. Are you running the screen saver or the command line client? What is your system? We can help you crunch FASTER !!!! :D
Basher is right, he helped me:)

Welcome aboard the fastest growing team on Earth!

Do our lawyers allow me to say that here :rolleyes:

Im running the screen saver on note book with win98 and a pc with win ME. pc 450 k63 @ 500 and note book a p3 500.

I'd definatly switch to the Command Client Version it uses Seti Driver, and Seti Spy to totally analyze the info w/out taxing your processor/ram like the screen saver version does.. The screen saver sux.. I first started with that and I was getting 10-12 hr wu's :( with a 1.4 o/c to 1560 (at the time.. much higher o/c now) and switched to the CLC w/ driver,spy and drastically reduced my times to just under 5 hours per wu.. and then I started tweaking the hell out of the bios and dropped another 30-40 minutes per average .40 wu.. :D even the very low low AR Wu's dont effect my systems Usually they take about 12 -15 min longer to crunch if even that.. I bet those systems could get lot better times on the clc version try it out.. We'll help you configure it.. Just click the link in my signature to go to our page then go to links then look for the seti clc download/ tips for installing etc link...
Hope this helps bro..

Crunch On!!!

Welcome to OC Seti Team - the Hottest team in Seti, and the greatest group of team members.

To cover statements made by myself and TC - here is a statement from our legal department:

"Statements in this release that are forward looking involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause Overclockers.com Seti Team actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release."

bodezafa said:
Im running the screen saver on note book with win98 and a pc with win ME. pc 450 k63 @ 500 and note book a p3 500.

Here are the direct downloads you need Windows CLC, Seti Spy, Seti Driver and here are the instructions you need to follow to get them up and running. This is increase your output tremendously, if you still don't want to switch make sure that the screensaver is set to goto black screen after 1 minute. This option can be found in the display properties of your desktop. A p3 500 will do a command line WU in 12-14 hours, your average is 58 hours :D Any questions feel free to ask.

So I have to uninstall the screensaver seti and install the command line seti.
then I will lose the current wu im working on correct?

bodezafa said:
So I have to uninstall the screensaver seti and install the command line seti.
then I will lose the current wu im working on correct?

If you did uninstall it while you were crunching then yes you would lose that work unit. Just wait till the work unit is done then uninstall and install the Command Line Client. It does shave a lot of time off your Seti Work Units.

Back