• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post pictures of your pets! They are family, you know!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is Luna (American Bulldog) the day we got her (she was just 10 weeks old)... she thought she could take me on!

luna1b.jpg

But after a few minutes she gave up and decided to take a nap

luna2.jpg

This seemed like a good idea at the moment... Only problem is she loved it and once she grew up to 65lbs it was kind of hard on my chest.

luna4k.jpg

And this is my baby all grown up doing her favorite past time...

luna5d.jpg

And after a full afternoon of playing.... some R&R

lunaa.jpg

Raised a bunch of Black Swallowtail butterflies this summer, (It's a long story). Here's some pictures,
Nine voracious caterpillars on a bunch of parsley

One hour later

Close-up

Nine cocoons

Close-up of a cocoon

Pattern of the underside of the wing

Male

Female

My little girl's long hair Chihuahua "Stitch" is his name.....chewing on little ducky.

Does he play the electronics and water drums for Mushroomhead? :p

White Shepherd - Surly at about 5 months old:

Lexi (9 years) & Blaze (2 years):

Bailey at 2 years:

Have two cats with no pictures in my Photobucket right now. Cleo and Jax.

Ok so these are my 2 Conure's. The little girl is Pazooki (yellow-sided green cheek conure), and the bigger one is my boy Nino (Sun Conure). I got them both at a few weeks old. Green cheek's don't change much from when they're born but Sun Conure's have a pretty radical change within the first year of their lives. They start out very green but slowly change into the beautiful bright birds that they are named for. Take a look, as I've ordered them from young to present day. :) They are both about a year and a half now.

IMG00003.jpg
IMG00014.jpg
IMG00084.jpg
IMG00088.jpg
IMG00090.jpg
IMG00164.jpg
IMG00169.jpg
IMG00174.jpg

Last edited:
This is my puppy Jessie, she will be 8 this summer :) Shes a Greyhound/GreatDane cross <3

The cinder blocks are there because she can move an incredible amount of earth in a short time if shes determined to :D

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
My american Staffordshire Terrier (Maia), The cat (Ronin) and the Ferrets (Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday)

Attachments

• Maia 002.jpg
    Maia 002.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Maia 001.jpg
    Maia 001.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Pets 002.jpg
    Pets 002.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Pets 001.jpg
    Pets 001.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 154
I just put one of my ferret's to sleep this weekend. He was in pretty bad shape as previous owner didn't really understand how to take care of this type of animal but i got home friday to him having seizures. Took him to Emergency room and after a few tests he came back with a tumor in the pancreas. My previous ferret had this which is a very common disease and since my little buddy wasn't going to be able to recover we did the most humane thing and put him to sleep.

R.I.P Wyatt Earp

I just put one of my ferret's to sleep this weekend. He was in pretty bad shape as previous owner didn't really understand how to take care of this type of animal but i got home friday to him having seizures. Took him to Emergency room and after a few tests he came back with a tumor in the pancreas. My previous ferret had this which is a very common disease and since my little buddy wasn't going to be able to recover we did the most humane thing and put him to sleep.

R.I.P Wyatt Earp

That is terrible, I know how it feels to lose an animal close to you. I still don't understand why people get animals they have no business taking care of (previous owner). My thoughts are with you and hopefully you feel better and possibly adopt another needy ferret.:grouphug:

Obligatory pic:

SDC11358.JPG

Back