• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA scavenger hunt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I find it real ironic how they are giving away a COMPETITOR'S (Asus) video card as one of the prizes.

Drec said:
someone post the answers, im not reading the articals.

Just guess. It tells you if your answer is wrong or not. If it's wrong just close the window and click the ribbon again. A couple of the answers aren't even hard... Ex. What the fastest Athlon 64 chip out.... What's the fastest Pentium 4 EE?

Yea the contest doesn't end until the 31st. So we just sit and wait and see if we get lucky and win something :)

There is a drawing at the end of the period...winners are than listed at eVGA's website, you than have like 2 weeks to email them. Did you guys read the rules? ;)

sit tight fellas until August 2nd, i think. I didn't realize until a little bit ago that they arn't just giving away video cards, they're giving away a lot of stuff and two top 'o the line gaming systems, cases, motherboards, cpu's, and some software. and oh ya, 25 of those 3d glasses.

I'm eligable now! I was able to find 4 of the 5 and found #2-3 here...heh! Thanks bros, :clap:

Would be nice to win something for once.

dont tell people what pages the ribbons are on, now more people will enter who wouldn't have spent the time looking for the ribbons and the people who played the contest the right way will have less a chance at winning:(

Back