• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA scavenger hunt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FattyMcNastyXK

Bambam's soldier
don't know if this has been mentioned already but the eVGA scavenger hunt has started again. http://www.evga.com/scavenger/

Here are the rules

How to Play

You need to scavenge the eVGA.com website for a special eVGA.com Scavenger Hunt Gold Ribbon icon that you will need to locate (5) five times on various pages throughout the eVGA.com site. (Ribbons will not be placed in the eVGA.com message boards) When you find this icon on a page all you need to do is simply click on it and a small page will popup, it will ask you (2) two questions, (1) one question about eVGA.com products and another question about (1) one of our partners that donated prizes. You will need to enter your name and email address and our system will track the rest for you. You will need to answer the questions correctly to be eligible to win. Only (1) one entry per person is allowed. The eVGA.com Scavenger Hunt will run from July 16, 2004 through July 31, 2004, 12:00 PM PST.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Scavenger Hunt is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada*.
JavaScript and Cookies are REQUIRED in order to participate in the Scavenger Hunt Game. These are REQUIRED to track your progress in the game.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
For a complete listing of the rules and explanations, go to the:
eVGA.com Scavenger Hunt Official Rules.

don't know if people want to post answers and where they find the ribbons.

:EDIT:

I was thinking about it for a minute and i am glad that i kinda got to spread the wealth but i would actually like a better chance at winning something :attn: so i deleted the links to the ribbons.

But I will give you tips!

Look in the News articles and other main places on the web site.

Last edited:
cel thx for helping, yeah the answers can be easy, but finding the ribbons ****ed me off last time they did this. and i was always 1 missing

edit
eligible.. thx

Last edited:
Winners will be selected and posted to the eVGA.com website on August 2, 2004 12 PM PST. All decisions are final and binding. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. The prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be posted on the website at http://www.evga.com/scavenger/winners.asp. Winners will have until August 20, 2004 3:00 PM PST to claim their prize by emailing [email protected] with your email address and the description of what you have won. Prizes will be shipped out via UPS Ground on August 20, 2004. You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.
ugh please someone pm me if i miss this and i am listed, under joshua, i may forget,, man i wish they emailed you.

Back