• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the "coolest" case at the moment?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Hey,

I'm thinking about getting a nice new case.
I want something that can take a lot of fans, and maybe have space for possible watercooling adventure.

It also has to look good, so it needs to be cool in two senses.

Quattro said:
Hey,

I'm thinking about getting a nice new case.
I want something that can take a lot of fans, and maybe have space for possible watercooling adventure.

It also has to look good, so it needs to be cool in two senses.

You may want to look at the Athenatech A812BB full-tower case.

I reviewed it here:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=314078&highlight=athenatech

It has PLENTY of fan options: (3) 80mm fan mounts, and (2) 120mm fan mounts from the factory.

Also, there are a TON of drive bays...14 in all, while not being any larger than a normal full-sized tower...

In addition, the newest design revision allows you to mount a 120mm Radiator in the bottom drive bay area.

To top it off, they have the best customer support I have ever seen. I made some design change suggestions to them via email, and they sent me a brand new case as a "thank you". Not many companies can top that kind of service.

I have 2 of these cases. One with a 120mm Rad in the top drive bay section, and one in the bottom drive bay section

Cool.. Looks nice.
I prefer silver, but it's worth considering.

Wow I would take any of those cases. They all look great. I just bought a Lian-Li PC-65 because it fits perfectly on the VapoChill LS but I wish now I wouls have got a bigger case!!!!!!! The PC-70 looked great but would have hung over the back edge like 6 inches. :(

dribblesnort said:
To top it off, they have the best customer support I have ever seen. I made some design change suggestions to them via email, and they sent me a brand new case as a "thank you". Not many companies can top that kind of service.

That is indeed some customer support. So if I also send in desgin change suggestions, I can get a new case from them too? :D

Back