• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to Delete Netscape Email Account

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZhengHe

I've been trying for some while to delete my netscape email account, but haven't yet succeeded. I looked in the Netscape email help section and they didn't help much either. Does anyone know a way to totally erase my netscape email account so that my account and my netscape email address no longer exist and I cannot sign into netscape anymore?

Not sure if your just talking about your communicator account stored in the settings for netscape, if thats it and its been a while since ive messed with netscape, i think you just need to delete the "user" folder in the netscape folder.

if you are talking online don't think its possible. I have had mine since 2001. just signed in to it, and found it's still active after 3 years

In a matter of speaking. All I want to do is completely delete my email account, so it no longer exists. I followed your link but I tried signing into my account today and I was still able to. I'd like a way so that no one can sign or use that account anymore, not even me. I think netscape said that it would delete account fully in, like 90 days, so I'll try that. Thanks for the responses. If anyone has anymore ideas, please post.

PS: Btw turd I tried to try your idea, but I couldn't find a way to do it, thanks anyway :).

Back