• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI 128MB RADEON 9800 PRO for 169.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good price, but considering BB had them at $179 recently, I expect we'll start to see them hover in that range. They also don't have any in stock and since the X800 I ordered from them over a month ago STILL doesn't have an ETA, I don't think I'd order there again. When I ordered my X800, they had an ETA... it came/went and they don't know when they'll be getting more /sigh

ocne they drop to about $120 i will buy a few of them for the computer sin the office and hae giant lan parties :D and sell some of them here for more :D..lol

Ive seen em on newegg for almost that cheap. Eventho the price is nice and low. It isnt justifiable since for $100 more you can get a 6800NU which is far superior

Sentential said:
Ive seen em on newegg for almost that cheap. Eventho the price is nice and low. It isnt justifiable since for $100 more you can get a 6800NU which is far superior

I'm building a $700 PC for someone, and a $169 9800pro fits PERFECTLY! :attn:

Define "isn't justifiable". $100 is a lot of money ;)

Boo! Hiss! I just bought a 5900XT for $10 more. Although it is making my computer very flakey... Maybe a return is in order? Of course, it is probably best to do a fresh install of Windows after going from ATI to nVidia or nVidia to ATI... But I don't know that. ;)

Back