• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Internet Browser do you use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What Internet Browser Do you use most?

• Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 99 18.7%
  • Mozilla/Firefox

Votes: 353 66.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 45 8.5%
  • Netscape

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Konqueror

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • MyIE2

Votes: 17 3.2%
  • Avant

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • AoL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
I've used Avant Browser for almost 2 years. I love all the features and it has a great pop-up blocker. I also like how it manages all the tabs. I've had up to 30 pages open in it and it was still stable. I also like all the skins and the fact that I can have it save all the webpages I had open so it opens them all back up the next time I turn on my computer.

I just installed AvantBrowser and started playing around with it.

Have to admit, unless I start finding problems with it, firefox just got relegated to the back burner on my systems.

DWolf:cool:

**EDIT** Firefox is definitely second place behind AvantBrowser.

Last edited:
Mozilla FireFox with MOOX optimizations is extremely fast.

Sometimes, FireFox has problems and I resort to IE6.

I never new about this firefox i have always used IE for years as netscape was crap.
Can some one list the benifits of using firefox besides the pop ups, im not sure i like the idea that someweb sites are not compatible?

I use mozilla mostly - too lazy to upgrade to firefox atm. But you also need IE because sometimes mozilla doesn't allow for certain things unless you install some of the plug-ins...which can be a pain in the butt.

Jenko: The thing I LOVE about Mozilla/Firefox (I assume firefox does..) is they have a nicer way of surfing the web - you can tab the websites and have multiple sites open all on one page, so you don't fill up your task bar with a whole lot of crap. Also if you hold ctrl and click on a link that's on a page - it will open the link on a different tab, so that you don't have to leave the site you are currently on. It's just got a lot of nice features that keep your task bar clean and your surfing easy :)

firefox owns.. yea i was one of the IE users that were like, why switch? trust me you should try it out

too bad windows update doesnt work with firefox ;P

Optimized Firefox builds by MOOX for me :) All the benifits of Firefox, with some extra compiler options used to boot :D

JigPu

All i ever use is safari to do pretty much anything, but i do have IE in case something REALLY screws up and i have to use it. Honestly hate using IE though after all the things i can do in safari...

Back