• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7/S rev2.0 : D25 Modded bios by -=Merlin=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How do I know if my board is a "new one" or an "old one"?

EDIT: I'm going to go make a thread for this, but you can answer in this thread if you want to.

Nice to see you here TicTac, I am gonna flAsh that later and post results, I really need a memory upgrade as I an running kingston pc3500 Ch-5:( but it's at 3.3v and has run great so i know it can hit 240+ easily and thanks for the bios files:)

-Milkman

ZachM said:
Any news if this bios benefits the older boards? I know trat's D24 bios is the king for new boards, but isn't so good with the older ones. Does this bios work the same way?

Ummmmm lol theres like 100 differant D24 :-/ Which one is the KING? :D

What has been modified in this bios?

That is, what is the difference between this modded bios and the official version?

this bios is supposed to get higher fsb.... evidence so far is inconclusive. I tried the official d25 bios but didn't care for it too much....

You guys must have the cream of the crop cpu's cuz hitting high fsb's for me isn't worth squat.

My 2x512 pc3000 in dual channel will hit 230 fine at 2.8v 2-3-4-7 and test out of memtest all day long, but to get my cpu (2500+ barton 0330) even to stock speeds at that fsb isn't possible. I can't get it to prime for an hour anywhere from 1.65-1.95v with 8x multi at 230... Should I feel retarted or jealous I wonder :eh?:

-LxOxSxI

Edit: oh, btw trat's d24_v2_4247

LxOxSxI said:
You guys must have the cream of the crop cpu's cuz hitting high fsb's for me isn't worth squat.

My 2x512 pc3000 in dual channel will hit 230 fine at 2.8v 2-3-4-7 and test out of memtest all day long, but to get my cpu (2500+ barton 0330) even to stock speeds at that fsb isn't possible. I can't get it to prime for an hour anywhere from 1.65-1.95v with 8x multi at 230... Should I feel retarted or jealous I wonder :eh?:

-LxOxSxI

Edit: oh, btw trat's d24_v2_4247
try a mobile :clap:

HousERaT said:
Why do you need a patch? Isn't it right in the bios to turn off?
i wouldn't know because i don't have a nf7 to try it out on till next week :p . i would think it would be in bios but you know how some bioses are :rolleyes:

Back