• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7/S rev2.0 : D25 Modded bios by -=Merlin=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lemak

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Bios for Abit NF7/NF7-S Rev. 2.0

This bios is stable, Already tested it for 24 hours

Quality Assurence & Quality Check
1) Prime95 Test
Using : FFTmax 4096 & FFTmin 4096
Pass 24 hours without error
2) 3Dmark 2001
Pass
3) 3dmark 2003
Pass
4) Max FSB achived
260MHz

This Modified bios is written
by -=Merlin=-

Bios
1) NF7D_25 1D
Download Link:
http://forum.abit-usa.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=381698

2) NF7D_25 2D
Download Link:
http://forum.abit-usa.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=381700

:beer:

Damn... mine seems to run crap with it on (so far with testing...)... I think someone said it was to do with my ram (1x512 mb stick of BH-5 stuff) being double sided...

funny how you guys seems to hit 260-270 and I can't make it past 220 no matter what...any tips for getting past? using a D24 trats modded bios but ever since D22 I have not seen a single Mhz over 216

Got a quickie. What is the difference between the 1D and the 2D?
I'm feeling the need to try a new BIOS, but I'm nervous about having a bad flash. I need to fork out the cash for a BIOS Savior or a BIOS chip just so that I can have some peace of mind.

Last edited:
Any news if this bios benefits the older boards? I know trat's D24 bios is the king for new boards, but isn't so good with the older ones. Does this bios work the same way?

Oh man I want to see some more results of people who try this :D yeah I've gotta fix my corrupted bios chip before I try to flash again

im psyched to try out some of these bioses im running one of the new revision boards with different collored dimm slots and a darker pcb, but it loves d10 bioses, i guess. i dunno if i can tell a difference cuz i tried trats d24, and well i got the same result 225 fsb...

so i guess ill wait for the ddrbooster to decide if i want to try these other bioses

but if anyone trys this please report back with what board (new or old) your using and what happened. :) yay!

Back