• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooled Coolermaster ATC 101b *PICS*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

computerpro3

Here's my first attempt at watercooling...ya i know the right side panel isnt on, i forgot to buy a pump relay pci card....workin on it. Its been done for a while actually, just never got around to posting these pics I took when it was first completed. Its the machine in sig.

Sorry for the crappy pics, its the best my 1.3MP digicam can do. Still gotta do wiring, dont forget these pics were taken the SECOND the machine was done. I did change the fan grill on top to a laser cut chrome swirl one.

Compliments and positive criticism welcome!

Enjoy:

Good1.jpg

Good2.jpg

Good3.jpg

Good4.jpg

Good5.jpg

I've since addded 3 cold cathodes; 1 blue and 2 uv. The tubing is stained due to using too much waterdye lol. Stay away from the dtek customs dye, it only changes the color of the water for like a day then it goes clear again. so I put some more in, and it stained the tubing, while not coloring the water . I cant take night shots at the moment because I just sold my chip and video card, but i will update it when my 6800 ultra and 3.4C come in.

PS: what the hell happened to my pics? stupid hosting......

Back