• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help...How do I view a DVD on the secondary monitor while surfing on the primary?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DawgLB

Help...How do I view a DVD on the secondary monitor while surfing on the primary?

This is for a 6800GT...

For some reason....it's showing the video at 2x the speed when I try to watch a DVD on the secondary monitor while surfing on the primary monitor. How can I have the DVD play correctly on the secondary monitor also? All help will be appreciated and please be specific with the directions as I'm not too comp inclined...

Thanks in advance.

Does the DVD play OK on screen 1? Could you then run the other programs on screen 2? Have you checked the playback settings for playing DVDs.

Welcome to the forums btw ;)

Thanks for the welcome....

It's plays all DVDs perfectly fine on the primary monitor while surfing on the secondary monitor.
I just don't know why it plays at a faster speed when I move the DVD window to my secondary monitor.

This is new to me but this is what I currently have if it helps to diagnose the problem...

ASUS p4p800E
Intel Prescott P4 3.0E
1GB Match DDR (Centon)
NVidia 6800GT
Sony DRU700 DVDR

Back