• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats seti?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dex8 said:
so what is seti? anyone care to enlighten me? :eek:

Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence.

We crunch signals collected from the telescope in Arecibo Puerto Rico - looking for Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

Have you ever seen the movie 'Contact' with Jodie Foster?

dex8 said:
lol, omg i regret that i asked!!! aliens! lol what does that have to do with overclocking?

Well, since overclockers.com has a Seti team, and a Folding team - and we are a group of overclockers on those teams - Everything.

Would you like to stress your cpu? For real? See what it can do? Have your cpu use those transistors it didn't even realized it had...! CRUNCH !

dex8 said:
lol, omg i regret that i asked!!! aliens! lol what does that have to do with overclocking?

Even if you don't care about finding ET, or don't believe in ET, you can put your machine up against the rest, and see just how good of an overclocker you really are. Think of it as a competition instead of an age old question.

Back