• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well, I went ahead and bought it. :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xdrive

:attn:

I bought me some Mushkin Level2 PC-3200 RAM. CAS-2,2,2. (256x2) (#991031) REFURB from Newegg. $151.10

So does anyone here have this stuff/used it before? I can't seem to find any reviews for it online. Some impressive numbers for the price. Here's to hoping it works really well! :D

mattspalace said:
Yeah, that's the same stuff - level II 'special' with BH-6. Should be good overclockers. that's a pretty good price too.

Sweet! Unfortunately, I don't have a system to put it in right now. But all the parts should be arriving here at about the same time as that RAM. :burn:

Neat situation for me... this will be my FIRST EVAR built computer - and I'm OCing it as well! :bday: Hope I don't screw anything up! And I have to build right away too - to see if this RAM's okay and all. Only have 15 days to RMA it if it isn't.

mattspalace said:
So what other parts are you putting together for your system?

This thread right here. :)

Well, everything I listed there, except for the Buffalo RAM of course. Oh, and also, the video card I'll be using for a while is a Leadtek Winfast ti4400. To be honest, it was given to me by my gf and neither of us know if it works. She got it off of Ebay and couldn't use it afterall. But if it does work, then it should OC very well too (huge stock heatsink and 2 fans on it)! :attn:

EDIT: oh and I can't afford a quality PSU right now (*literally* can't afford :eek: ) so the one in my cae will have to do 'till I can afford better. Was rated unusually well in customer reviews for being generic.

Yeah, that's the one thing you should upgrade once you have the cash. Get a Sparkle/Fortron - very good PSU's for the money. Go with a 400watt - should be good for your needs.

Sen_C you can find 512 of bh5 for less than $150

That setup looks good, but if you're getting bh* ram you probably want the DFI Ultra Infinity over the NF7. 3.3v to ram, and the board will easily do over 250mhz fsb. It isn't as easy to work with though, so be forewarned.

That IQYHA:0401MPMW 2600+ is awesome! I got lucky and got it from newegg when mobiles were new, and it clocks extremely well :)

Back