• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screen goes blank when right clicking video files

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDXNC

I've had my Ti4200 for a few months and had the problem ever since, but never really bothered me untill now. Everything runs perfectly fine, but when I right clock on any sort of video file my screen goes blank for about 2 seconds, I have looked through all the settings on the video settings but I can't find a solution to it :confused:

I'm using the 45.23 drivers on XP Pro, but I've tried other drivers and get the same thing. Anyone have a clue how to stop this? Its not a big problem, just annoying like heck!

Not sure, this happend to me a few times with a eVGA GF4 Ti4600. I took the stock cooler off, cleaned off the dried up thermal goop with alcohol and dabbed on the ceramique. Replaced the stock cooler with the copper one from TT and the problem stopped. Could be heat related.

Perhaps, but it games fine, for hours without a problem, so I don't really think its a heat problem. Maybe if all else fails I'll try to get another cooler for it.

I'm having the similar issue as well. Anytime I right click on a video file, the screen "blinks" black and comes back on. It's really irritating to the eyes. It also does this when I cut and paste video files. : ( Anyone know what's up?

I solved the problem for now.... I uninstall the driveres, rebooted, let windows install the M$ drivers, then reinstalled the 45.23 's and its fine now. The only problem is the 45.23's cause Rise of Nations to lock up on my rig.

Back