• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI 875p NEO FISR PCB v2.0 got info?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you're just looking like a complete no0b

As are you.... this post has no purpose and no relevance to this thread. I'll admit that I was wrong or at least misinformed in the post that you mentioned.... there, now lets move on. There's no point in flamebaiting other members just because you have a need to be right.

-Meatball

mtb856 said:
As are you.... this post has no purpose and no relevance to this thread. I'll admit that I was wrong or at least misinformed in the post that you mentioned.... there, now lets move on. There's no point in flamebaiting other members just because you have a need to be right.

-Meatball
my intent was not to flamebait and my posts have EVERY relevance to this thread as I was providing correct info on the motherboards that were being talked about

after all you wouldn't want someone to come along and do a search and get incorrect info. that's why I love OCF a nice treasure chest of knowledge :burn:

Lets go guys.. its just a convo about a mtb... lets do it in peace and love :D i got the 875p NEO FISR rev2.0 and its a good board but i think ill RMA it... i need to know if its my cpu or my board doing that hight frequency noise... anyways its really a good board... some1 know what is the purpose of the last pci slot to be orange? (other than to be ugly) ?

i found it.. that pci slot its for wireless card for both buletooth and Wlan

Back