• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Way to go Daniel!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cy

I was glad to see the new permanent post by Daniel outlining this boards rules in the forums. Should help prevent miscommunication in the future.

Cy

Thanks

Looks like yous guys have been busy, congratz on the new team placement!

Cy

Glad to have you back CY. Hope you saw my post for you several weeks ago when you were upset.

So who is the new founder for the Overclockers.com Seti @ Home Team ? Just Wondering ? Since Daniel has departed :(

Maestro

Maestro said:
So who is the new founder for the Overclockers.com Seti @ Home Team ? Just Wondering ? Since Daniel has departed :(

Maestro

Hopefully, Daniel will stay with the team. He is the founder, and the team is doing so well - it would be ashame to abandon the Seti team inspite of differences with the OC forums.

just a question. If daniel has left the forum then how will he run the team? Everything we do is pretty much based on the forums from what I see except for what is done with the stats page. And daniel has pretty much said that he won't be back to the forums for good. Just wondering.

LuKE said:
just a question. If daniel has left the forum then how will he run the team? Everything we do is pretty much based on the forums from what I see except for what is done with the stats page. And daniel has pretty much said that he won't be back to the forums for good. Just wondering.

I am not an expert on this. I believe that Daniel was the Forum Manager and the team founder. The team Web page is run by Kris (Morpheus) as the project leader - and he has a stats team that keeps it up to date. Not being a team founder, I am not sure as to what role that plays in the equation, other than being able to regen the team page and edit the header sections.
Daniel would be sorely missed from the forums, but hopefully, if the situation between he and the others involved at overclockers.com does not change, he will continue with the Seti team. IMHO, the situation with the forums should be separate from Seti@Home. The only thing truely in common with the two is the name of the team.
I hope that he does continue with the team, and he is the founder and a valueable contributor.

That has been a ? I was wondering since Dan founded the Oc.com Seti Team Does it Mean someone else is at the helm ? Or its status quo ?

Maestro

Back