• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World Record 3dmark2003

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sandman001 said:
I don't question your integrity. It is a bug with the program. You are probably being completely honest with us, but it's a bug in the program. If you run it again I think it will be a considerable amount lower.

Just ask yourself, how are you beating guys with 5ghz P4EE's and 6800's at 500/1200?

You wanna know how?

proof2.jpg

^^ It may not be a bug, but it sure as hell is a cheat :mad:

My published runs are done legitly, otherwise Id have a hellova lot better scores, and yes its reproducable. I did that in 2001SE and got 24,797. I got over 18k on my benching config.

And yes this is reproducable

the set up is at work. and, on monday, i will bench in the morning, and even show you guys a pic of the set up, its just the board sitting on a box, with the card in the board, and my HD and a cdrom hooked up to it. i cant wait.

jdmcnudgent said:
the set up is at work. and, on monday, i will bench in the morning, and even show you guys a pic of the set up, its just the board sitting on a box, with the card in the board, and my HD and a cdrom hooked up to it. i cant wait.

Its a bug and a cheat. That is not a legit score. Lets see your fill rates? Cuz they should be 10-20x higher than actual.

Your score and mine are not legit, and would be removed if you published it.

Hell look at my Pixel Shader 2.0 tests! 488.9 FPS?? I think not

OK this is the last Im gonna say about this subject. Final proof

proof4.jpg

^^ And no thats not an illusion. The DX tester is in fact running, notice how there is nothing there? Thats cuz of a nulled Fixed Function. THATS how he got the scores so high. Real benchers dont do that, its just not right or fair.

Back