7N400-L and no video on boot

Just picked up a GA-7N400-L. Using Athlon 2600+ and Kingson 512MB 333 DDR memory. I've tried two graphics cards (not a once) - a PCI eVGA eGeForce-4 MX 440SE and a AGP TNT M64 (don't recall the brand). When I boot, I get all fans on, a beep, the lights on the CD & zip drives and nothing on the monitor. I have the disk on IDE 1 and the CD/Zip on IDE 2. I also set the CLK_SW to on.

I tried unplugging the CD/Zip - no change. I'm stumped - any ideas?

Is the TNT card AGP2X? If it is then the board won't support it. Have you tried clearing the CMOS? Did you make sure the clock_ratio switch is set to auto? Did you double/triple check the connector/power lines to you monitor?

At least a place to start.

DWolf
    Respect always the pathways that others follow in their spiritual journey. --DWolf
    Patience is the willingness to review and revise your expectations. --DWolf (At least I don't think I've ever seen it elsewhere)
    "Science has sometimes been said to be opposed to faith, and inconsistent with it. But all science, in fact, rests on a basis of faith, for it assumes the permanence and uniformity of natural laws - a thing which can never be demonstrated." --Tyron Edwards

Don't know where to start? Try the forums search function, or just PM me and I'll help or find who can :D.
    Has someone helped above and beyond? Post a Thank You
    here
    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe, AMD x64 4800+, 4G Corsair 3500, 2X BFG7800 in SLI mode, 2X 24" Dell flatpanels, Audigy 2zs platinum, & enough fans to hover the space shuttle:)