• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Off topic: Avatars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cy

Sorry to post this here but this is the only forum I read here at OCers.

I looked around a little but I did not see how to setup an avatar for myself. I have a graphic I would like to use but I did not see how to use it. I sent an email to the person listed on the details fo the avatar info page but have not heard back from him yet.

Thanks for any info.

Cy

Testing

Thanks for the info. I looked there once and it did not seem to work. Must have been a temp thing with the database for this board.

Cy

Just so you know. And I consider myself a expert on the specs of Avatar use :D You can have one sized to a max of 120 by 120 pixels and a max file size of 200k. Hope that helps some.

Maestro

[Oc]acaridans said:
Its in the user cp section, its under edit options I believe its at the bottom

Oh yeah Acaridans. I love that Avatar looks like it is totally stoked about something :D

Maestro

DeltaSierra said:
Maestro: Your spinning name in space avatar...that's the best one you've done yet! IMHO.

Thank you very much. I am trying new stuff and going in a different direction then with my previous ones. I will probably keep this one for a bit. Thanks again.

Maestro

Thanks Kris ! I am curious what your Avatar is about. I am perhaps slow or something so clue the clueless here :)

Maestro

Back