• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Crucial Ballistix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
K4mui said:
It did W H A T ??

Wow, that's impressive.. ok, if that's not screeniestable ;) it's relatively worthless, right (actually this is my way to ask for some pics ;))

It hung before I could get PCWizard up.

I'll try again if you like.

cruc1fy said:
It hung before I could get PCWizard up.

I'll try again if you like.

Sure! :drool: :drool:
Or a bit lower, I don't care, but this is fantastic! Hmm, maybe they are not as bad as I thought they would be (that was of course after situman's results)..
Maybe they are my new RAM. But how is Crucial at RMA, unfortunatelly they are nearly wiped away in Germany after the only shop was shut down... :cry:

I must have gotten some cherry sticks... Other people don't seem to be getting similar results.

Like I said above, the configuration from that PCWizard shot isn't stable, but I got the screencap anyway.

That's my experience:
2,5-2-2-6 @ 235MHz @ 2,85V

I have also a pair of BH-5 and i don't see any difference from my ballistix 2,5-2-2-6 to bh5 2-2-2-6 .

Attachments

• 235.png
    235.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 230
MiKeLezZ said:
That's my experience:
2,5-2-2-6 @ 235MHz @ 2,85V

I have also a pair of BH-5 and i don't see any difference from my ballistix 2,5-2-2-6 to bh5 2-2-2-6 .

Nice restults.
Are you sure you cannot detect any difference between the RAMs (BH-5 @2.0-2-2 <=> mT-5BG @2.5-2-2)?
Thist would mean something like the enhanced bandwith- feature OCZ is talking about all the time would be here as well
Or do you just have an A64 that doesn't care about CAS?
Anyway, impressive and important! Thank you!

edit:
Eeehh, forget about the sentence with the CPU... just saw it now :beer:

Last edited:
Back