• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

coolbits is flaking out!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theMonster

Disabled
This is weird guys, Coolbits was running cool and all,not a big overclock but any little bit helps, right?Well, I decided to give RivaTuner a shot and installed it, hated it and then uninstalled it. Then I did a registry upgrade (the safe mode from blackviper.com), then I did a nice little regclean. Now whenever coolbits adjusts the overclock settings on my card, I go from like 150fps in 3DMark2001 test 1 down to 20-30fps and all other tests are equally flaked out, AquaMark too. Then I have to reinstall my GeForce drivers in order to get things back to normal? Anybody ever seen anything like this? :confused: :mad: :cry:

I would try setting your vid adapter to 'generic'. Removing ALL your card drivers and associated software. Then do a 'clean' install of the drivers and then retry Coolbits. BTW do you use Coolbits or Coolbits2?

DWolf:cool:

PS: Whichever of these you see first, ignore the other one :p

Back