• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Home seewt home & $h!t WTF going on.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
Home sweet home & $h!t WTF going on.

It was Business, did NOT drop so much as a $0.05 in anything.

Made out good though.

And GLAD to be in the "TOP" 100 club :D :D

And WTF with the D-Man?:( :(

Glad to be back home team :)

L8TR.

Dave.

Last edited:
Beats me :confused: Kris said Daniel was resigning from the position of forum moderator, and possibly leaving the team, but he didn't say why... At any rate, good to see you back.

Several threads in General Discussion dealwith Daniel's reasons... very sad... we will not see him again in this forum... :(

Morpheus said:
Several threads in General Discussion dealwith Daniel's reasons... very sad... we will not see him again in this forum... :(

That is a shame. I wish that he could work out the differences, as his participation will be sorely missed.

Well he could always keep tabs on things in stealth mode if he so desired. Its is a sad day when I heard he left though for sure. So who is heading the SETI team since Dan has departed ? 1700 posts geez that is alot.

Maestro

I see several threads acknowledging that he left for some sort of ethical reason, but nobody says what. Something about his ideas didn't jive with the other guys....I find it hard to believe that he would just walk away without so much as a hint that something was wrong, then not even provide a simple explanation. Not at all like the Dan I've talked to before.

Well I dunno like you all but I want to try and move forward. I know Daniel would have wanted it that way. The Team will continue in his memory and I know he is proud.

Maestro

Back