• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA: SA is looking to be awesome

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like how GTAIII and VC looked on the PS2. the fuzziness you get with the TV and PS2 actually makes the game look better. it adds to the cartoony feel. someone (read:everyone) will probably disagree with me on that.

I like doing the side missions. I dont do taxi, that is just too boring, but if you did 100 missions which isnt too bad then you can get jumping taxis, which pwn. I did the ambulance missions, which is dern hard since you have to use the same ambulance and not bang it up alot.

squads said:
I like how GTAIII and VC looked on the PS2. the fuzziness you get with the TV and PS2 actually makes the game look better. it adds to the cartoony feel. someone (read:everyone) will probably disagree with me on that.

I like doing the side missions. I dont do taxi, that is just too boring, but if you did 100 missions which isnt too bad then you can get jumping taxis, which pwn. I did the ambulance missions, which is dern hard since you have to use the same ambulance and not bang it up alot.

on pc, with aa and af, 1024x768 or above, and max draw distance, it looks pretty darn good. honestly, much better than it looked on my friend's ps2...
yup, i'm one of the 'everyone'

i liked the side missions too...i did all the vigilante ones :p with the hunter though, so it was a bit easy

Not sure if it'll be good, but Rockstar never dissapoints with GTA (at least they haven't the last 2)

Back