• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA: SA is looking to be awesome

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ThePerfectCore said:
I'll be the first to ride a BMX across the state.

hahahahaha!
good luck with that man...

considering you have to tap a button to pedal, you're gonna have onnne sore thumb after you've gone across the state ;)

Lat said:
hahahahaha!
good luck with that man...

considering you have to tap a button to pedal, you're gonna have onnne sore thumb after you've gone across the state ;)

Knowing how the GTA series enjoys putting a player through the Annoying Missions (TM) at least a dozen times each game, I wouldn't be suprised if I had to do this to finish the game, 100%.

ThePerfectCore said:
I'll be the first to ride a BMX across the state.

lol, I'll probably HAVE to do it after getting so fat I can't get into a car to jack it:p

This game looks super sweet.

ps does anyone acutally get 100%? Man, I'd rather shave my nuts with a cheese grader then do all those taxi, ambulance, etc... missions. Once the story is done, so am I.

OC Noob said:
ps does anyone acutally get 100%? Man, I'd rather shave my nuts with a cheese grader then do all those taxi, ambulance, etc... missions. Once the story is done, so am I.

same...for vice city, after the storyline and all the vigilante missions, i got tired of it...

but i still go back and play a bit just to remember how fun it was :cool:

It should be out for PC, but probably not for 6 months or a year after its out on PS2, like GTA3 and VC... Thats why for a short time, I was considering getting a PS2. But then I realized, a GBA SP would be way better, and then I realized, I have an original Game Boy! Why do I need an A SP?

i think it was 7 months after for vice city

that means...i'll probably have to wait until APRIL 2005 before i can play SA :cry:

its realy looking to be an awsome game!

and there is no way in hell i am buying a PS2! it is more outdated then my rig!! j/k

but i think i can wait for it to come out, i waited for vice city to come out!

i hope they make civilians more resistant to sniper fire :D I mean how come the same one shot that pops their head off kills them just at the same pace as the one shot that hit them in the foot.

This game could be exactly the same as the last two but with a different story line and I would still love it. Every single GTA game has been so cool, Rockstar doesn't even need to improve anymore.

Very true, I wouldn't mind a few changes and improvements. I just don't want it to turn into something like HL2 that gets delayed like 50 times and never actually comes out because they're trying to fix bugs.

Radical said:
Very true, I wouldn't mind a few changes and improvements. I just don't want it to turn into something like HL2 that gets delayed like 50 times and never actually comes out because they're trying to fix bugs.

i doubt it would be like that, because they're still using the old engine

ThePerfectCore said:
Knowing how the GTA series enjoys putting a player through the Annoying Missions (TM) at least a dozen times each game, I wouldn't be suprised if I had to do this to finish the game, 100%.

Didn't you have a roommate that distroyed his keyboard and mouse over GTA/VC?

Back